Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lucky Bulldogs [also Jaylen and Aiyee]


The Bulldog family team! Aren't we so cute in our blue matching Bulldogs outfits; even my mom is so into it. My daddy is the "real" Bulldog fan, he cries when his team looses. We are so lucky that our lucky "family charm" helped the Bulldogs to their inaugural [my Pappy says, that is meant to say "first"] 2009 season game 34-12 thrashing of the Manly Sea Eagles [last year's premier and World Champions and we beat them on the first game of the season!].



My two brothers, Jaylen and Ashlee; were on the sidelines cheering for the team as they ran into the ANZ Stadium. They were so lucky eh? Not to mention having a picture with the cheering squad - look they're even on "center stage" - lucky b [brothers]. Even my daddy is so jealous, just that my mummy is beside him!



No comments:

Post a Comment